Monday, July 26, 2010

Royce Heating & Air Ad

Hi friends,
Last month I got an e.mail from the big guy at Royce Heating & Air for a job. They needed an updated portrait of their "guys in white" for an ad they were putting out in House 2 Home Showcase. I of course excitedly took the job. I hadn't done a big group of guys before but knew it wouldn't be too much of a challenge. Their vision was an image of the guys in their crisp white uniforms in front of the vans in front of a beautiful house. I met the guys bright and early at 8am and we went right to work moving vans in various amounts and positions. The guys were all such good sports and we all had a great time goofing off and getting a few different shots. I think they all turned out great and was so pleased with the ad! I'll post some images here and then post the final page with the ad so you can see it in action! :)

Much Love & Happiness, Tiana





No comments:

Post a Comment