Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween Fest-Evil!

Hi Friends!

I think Halloween has to be one of my all time favorite holidays. I simply LOVE dressing up! There is just something fantastic about getting to dress up as someone else or pretending to be from another era. Last year my boyfriend and I were Zeus and Athena. I got the le sac dress from American Apparel and he wore bedsheets, gave himself a beard extensions and painted a wicked sweet six-pac on himself! Here are some images from our costumes last year.





This year we decided to host our own Halloween Fest-Evil! This year we were Little Bo Peep and my counterpart was my sheep! For this party we tried to incorporate as much halloween-like things as we could to make it fun for our guests. My boyfriend bought a fog machine and I got a blacklight, blacklight candles and a trippy poster for the dance room and together we created a photo-op area that our friend Andrew thought up. Here are some images of our costumes, the decorations and our photo-op area. Enjoy!

Much Love & Happiness, Tiana Hollomon














2 comments:

  1. Too cool...we have to do halloween together someday. I love how you get really into it! :) And of course the photos are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heaven! I'd love to do Halloween together someday. I just love dressing up and planning parties and having them. :) I'm already trying to come up with ideas for my birthday next year!

    ReplyDelete