Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Auburn California Wedding Photography - Josh & Michelle's Wedding

Hello dear friends!
Ok, so I know I posted teaser images of Josh and Michelle's wedding forever ago! So now it's time for the full blog post of my favorite images from their day. Enjoy!

Checking Hair

A little "pick-me-up" to calm the nerves. ;)

Wedding Dress


Getting Ready!

I just loved the light from this window

They were So Happy!

Communion Together

First Kiss!

Off to the Courthouse for Portraits! Doesn't matter if it's raining!

Her Bouquet and Shoes

Their Bridal Party made sure they were prepared with rain gear.

Flower girl & Bride at the Courthouse in Auburn, CA

First Dance. I couldn't stop photographing them!

Father & Daughter dance

PARTY TIME! Everyone was on the dance floor!

Grand Exit!

"I can't believe we're married!"

Well that's it, friends! Hope you enjoyed Josh and Michelle's wedding as much as I did. Keep an eye out for my next blog post on another couple!

Much Love & Happiness, Tiana Hollomon
Tiana Hollomon Photography
Like me on Facebook! Just look up Tiana Hollomon Photography
Follow me on Twitter! Just look up @TianaHollomon

No comments:

Post a Comment