Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sacramento, CA Wedding Photography

Hi Friends!
So I know I've neglected my blog, but it isn't because I haven't been photographing! I'm terribly behind and have lots to share with you! First I'm going to share with you my favorite images from Hannah & Steven Terwilliger's wedding. They are childhood friends and each others firsts! They got married in Sacramento, CA and had an intimate reception with family at the Old Spaghetti Factory. I  had such a blast photographing their portraits at the O.S.F.! My lovely assistant Sarah Beth did such a great job and I'm so thankful for her help that day. Please enjoy these images from their day and have a great weekend my friends!

Much Love & Happiness, Tiana Hollomon

Tiana Hollomon Photography
E.mail: tianahollomon@gmail.com
Facebook: facebook.com/tianahollomonphotography
Twitter: @tianahollomon













No comments:

Post a Comment