Wednesday, January 6, 2010

{ The Davis Family Portraits }

Hi everyone!
Recently I was hired by my dear friend Alie to photograph her family. Half of the kids in their family have either moved out, gone off to school or are now married and have started a family of their own. They were ALL in town for Christmas this year and Alie thought it would be great to have some family portraits done. I felt so privileged to take portraits for their family again (I took their daughter Lydia's senior portraits last year) and was really so excited to see them all again. Plus I got to meet baby Timothy! They are such a loving family and so great to photograph (they have a few jokesters in the bunch.) Enjoy the images!

Much Love and Happiness, Tiana Hollomon









1 comment:

  1. oh I love the one of the girls "talking"! These turned out wonderful! I bet the Davis family loved them :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete